What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Provo?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You put a microphone-type device in close contact to the crib, which transmits an audio feed to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Thankfully, baby monitors now have more options. For instance, today’s monitors now offer HD video and two-way talk. You can also connect many monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you are able to roam throughout your home. The leading baby monitors in Provo are so advanced that they resemble interior surveillance systems in both capabilities and expense.
Should you replace your baby monitor for a home security camera?
Since baby monitors and surveillance systems share similar capabilities, you will find numerous residents in Provo integrating their child’s bedroom to their home security system. This approach is beneficial -- especially if you have to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor now has:
● HD video with low-light capability: Your surveillance system should have at minimum 1080p HD resolution, and infrared functionality for night vision.
● Two-direction audio: Sometimes, you don't need to go to the nursery to quiet your newborn back to a gentle slumber. Your reassuring words might be the only requirement to keep bundle of joy sleeping.
● Motion sensors: While it’s possible to have your camera continuously keep a close eye on your child, your own alertness could diminish over time. However, when your camera identifies unusual activity, it can be programmed to send a text alert on your phone. This is helpful if your child soundlessly scales up the crib or if a pet wanders into the room.
● Recording capabilities: Many baby monitors don’t record video footage. Today’s modern devices allow you to send a short segment to grandparents to let them see what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: Instead of lugging a separate device with you, you can supervise your little one from a simple smartphone app. You could even check in on your tot and babysitter when you go for a date night.