Since each and every house is unique, why purchase a security system that’s a one-size-fits-all solution? You might be looking for a basic alarm system that features doors, windows, and motion sensors for your essential rooms. Perhaps you need a more comprehensive security option that comes with indoor/outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. In any case, your Payson home security system is better when it comes with a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Best Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security bundle, you can choose:
- Door and window detectors on all exterior windows and doors
- Motion sensors for essential rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted keypad with an incredibly loud alarm
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Payson Security Cameras Let You Monitor Your Home While You’re Away
If you wish to see who's coming to your door or what caused that strange noise outside, you will want a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front porch and a feed on your visitors or deliveries before you get the door. Outdoor cameras are activated by motion, with low-light and waterproof designs with HD quality. Or simply check up on the pets and kids with a wide-angle, inside camera.
Watch live footage and receive alerts from all your Payson surveillance cameras from your ADT Control mobile application. See your property at all times to verify that everything is where it should be - or get 30-sec video clip alerts when the camera senses unusual activity.